As an organization serving growing northern
TwinCity businesses, the Twin Cities North Chamber of Commerce provides the best in guaranteed membership results.
Vision Inspiring and strengthening businesses & communities in the northern Twin Cities Area.
Mission The Twin Cities North Chamber of Commerce provides value to stakeholders by:
- Advocating for business interests
- Providing targeted networking opportunities
- Encouraging economic
-Building strong community partnerships
Guiding Principles - At its core the Chamber is driven by members for the betterment of the business community.
- The Chamber is results-focused; quantifying efforts whenever possible.
- Being connected to individual communities is essential to strengthening businesses and communities.
- Being unique, competitive and fun drives member satisfaction and community buzz.
- The Chamber leverages the collective strength of members to speak with a strong voice.
The Twin Cities North Chamber office is conveniently located off County Road C exit of I-35W in Roseville.
Roseville Medical and Dental Center
1835 County Road C West
Roseville, Minnesota 55113
Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Due to events and meetings, staff may be out of the office during these times. Please call the office at (763) 571-9781 if you plan to stop by so we can ensure a staff member is in the office.
TWIN CITIES NORTH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE - ROSEVILLE MEDICAL AND DENTAL CENTER - 1835 COUNTY ROAD C, SUITE 22 - ROSEVILLE, MN 55113
Phone: 763-571-9781 - Fax: 763-572-7950 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Site designed and hosted by Risdall Advertising