Twin Cities North Chamber of Commerce advocates on behalf of our business members to ensure the lowest level of taxation necessary for government services.
* For tax and fee policies that support services and encourage business growth and investment
* To prevent government form overtaxing business property
* To oppose the introduction of, or increases to, franchise fees
* To prevent the introduction or expansion of government services that businesses and individuals should be providing for themselves
* To hold government at all levels accountable for the efficient and effective use of tax dollars they collect
approved: September 2018